Friday, October 29, 2010

How Long Can Cooked Sausage Sit Out

at work! Habemus

I'm back here in the usual case in starbucks (now in Oxford are Strait, this Starbucks I love it) to use the connection!
So, what's new and there are several, first things first! And of course because I am always in a hurry with this connection, I'll list them one !

- we have a house, ok ... maaaaa ..
- .... the landlord is an idiot, and we do not know if we would be forced to terminate the contract and look for another house (long story, but suffice it to say that it is not our fault if we terminate the contract, but who wants to change his cards in good standing)
- Smirnoff dundee, our roommate: it is so cute!
federica has attracted with the pasta, and we spent a nice evening to have dinner together and chat! ^___^
- we have two new roommates, just arrived yesterday.
am a English boy and a girl, a couple ... he's a cool fear!!
do not know them well enough, so I do not know how good they are and whether or not to break the bales ..

maaa biggest news to come!

I got a job!

's how it went: the house is near the metro station (and also many bus!), And near a street with shops.
I say to the Faith "I try to give some hp here, at least it's close to home" ... I leave it at Starbucks, a bakery, then I see this bakery, but not before ..
but I see a waitress passing by in the flesh eheheheh
so I say "at least not here seek only the beautiful pussies size 42!" Then later to leave the hp!
leave the CV and go out .. the girl (hope that now I had modo di conoscere e che adoro) mi rincorre per la strada dicendomi che il manager vuole parlarmi !!!! O____O

allora ritorno e mi chiedono "puoi fare una prova domani ?? abbiamo bisogno di qualcuno immediatamente"
Io, sempre più esterefatta, dico di si !!!
Il giorno dopo quindi dovevo far la prova dalle 10 alle 13 .. e invece mi tengon li fino alle 15 dicendomi che il lavoro è mio !!

così ho un lavoro !! e precisamente lavoro qua: http://www.maisonblanc.co.uk
da sbavo, vero ??? *___*
ci son tante belle cosine, peccato che io sia a dieta ehehehe

è un bel po' massacrante perchè faccio 8 ore, non ho un ruolo preciso e sostanzialmente I do everything (like the others, however: from coffee to serve, cleaning dishes, bathrooms, etc.)
but oh well, will not be the work of a lifetime!
colleagues are nice, so it's a plus ... we'll see how it goes!

lìLondra And all for today .. I hope I put the internet at home soon!
Kisses to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment