Monday, September 27, 2010

Example Of A Hair Salon Blueprint

Why?




Why I decided to leave, to go and live / work in London?

First of all, my comments taken: I am Anna, I'm 24, live in a small town one hour by train from London and 15 from Novara (and I'm without a car, for this reason that I speak with the distances of train XD).
live at home with my parents, which I love, and a brother and a handful of cats!

I graduated in December: nothing iperqualificato, Where's My Car and important but it is a degree course that I really liked (although it is often considered to be a graduated series of some funny guy on Facebook would define the degree courses like mine " Science of Snacks "ù___ù).
After graduation I looked for work, I also tried to attend a course in Milan, but unfortunately it has remained completely immobile ^__^'
For some jobs are found with little work experience (even if they are asking for 2 years experience cleaning floors, or 8 I say EIGHT years of experience to work as a saleswoman in a shop ... I swear I have seen with my eyes like ads!)
But, ironically, I was too qualified for other jobs! For example "thank you" to my university I had to face an interview for a cashier to do that the examiner asked me several times if I was not overqualified for the job ("Miss you but eh, its degree does not want another job?" Look, actually I did not want to come to the interview today, passed from here to and if I had a little 'time to waste ....)
but passed ^___^'

So, after this introduction ... Why go to London?

are two main factors:
a) labor: it is a fact that I arrived in London and I find my dream job, mind you, but you might as well try it?
My dream would be to work in tourism, but right now anything would be better than anything now XD
b) The factor "growth"
grow, be more independent course I do not mind staying home with my parents, so it's comfortable, beautiful, pampered and have everything ... but we all need a chance to do it on their own feet!
And so if I'm really AnnaMela ... the apple must fall sooner or later the tree and ripen! why I thought that in the face of my anxieties and my own insecurities, serve a strategy of impact: ricominciare da qualche altra parte all'estero (*) e provare a essere una persona più coraggiosa e intraprendente !!!


(*) all'estero senza dubbio, niente Italia !perchè diciamocelo, il terzo fattore sarebbe anche la situazione sociale e politica italiana .. ma non entrerò nel merito della faccenda perchè questo diventerebbe un post infinito e una quasi-copia della mia tesi di laurea ^__^


E perchè proprio Londra ??

- innanzitutto, volevo andare in un paese anglofono (e quindi addio Berlino, anche se la adoro)
- doveva essere una grande città, meglio se una capitale ... già qui in Italia mi ritrovo in un paesino con pochissime cose da fare and where no car is not going anywhere and you do nothing, so far I wanted a bigger city!
- because of the various visas and permits, no overseas destinations (bye bye to my beloved Canada!)

The choice had fallen on top Dublin .. but after a few months to several reasonings I opted for London!
And so ... that London is !!

0 comments:

Post a Comment