Tuesday, March 15, 2011

How To Masterbate On Bed

Censura nucleare

These Japanese are very strange (think pixels that have the genitals) have built more nuclear plants in earthquake country in the world. Certainly we could ever dream of how we manage (I'm not surprised to discover that some supercapacitors has opted for suicide under the weight of responsibility, as has already occurred in other disasters Nippo, in particular I remember a plane crash), but I do not think the best solution to provide energy, at least not here. Or perhaps it is for cost-effectiveness, but this is not an excellent parameter of the proceedings, or at least not the only one, I think definitely established. That said, I reiterate my vulgar idea: no to nuclear power. Be happy to forgo the dishwasher, I wash by hand, I swear: provided that my child is not born with three legs, which then cost me a bang of shoes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment